Thursday 25 June 2009

why do we always need a title?

Thats a good question...why do we always need to put titles for things? i had a mini arguement with my maths lecturer on this subject because she made me write titles on every single piece of work....
I did warn you that i rambled

For those of you that don't know my cat and water dragon, and jst 2 annoy them im gonna put pics of my mum and sis on here to :) im gonna spend the nxt half an hr working out how to post pics of them....Please Hold*insert random annoying tune (that you get from automated phonecalls) here*

This is millie my very pretty cat :)


My lil boy toby the water dragon, i do have better pics but they arnt currently on my pc.
Me an my other lil boy Caleb my nephew :)


And the promised annoying picture :)
Me, my mum(lindsay) and my sis(Heather/Lucy), at my sis's wedding
I was right about the hlf hr it took me ages to work it out, and i cnt seem to get them in the middle of the page...
hope u enjoyed 2days random bable
bye all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment