Wednesday 24 June 2009

ramble 1 :)

hello :)
it is very unlikly that i will write in here often cause im a boring person with a boring life :)
i don't have stiching or a son to post abput like my mother and my sister do :)
i do have a cat and a water dragon to bable about but my mum does that for me
this proves how bored i am im writting random things that you probabloy dont wanna read. your probably think somthing along the lines of 'oh my god child shut up no-one cares' :D

ok so less rambling things, some stuff about me....i can't spell....as you may of guessed already, the odd text language word may slip in every now and agin...i go to reaseheath college and its awesome as is army cadets....

il shut up now, i did say i rambed hence the name of this blog....
bye all :) :D

4 comments:

  1. Just because I posta bout Toby and Millie doesn't mean you can't you know :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write like nobody knows anything about you. Everybody has interesting things about them, even though they might not think so...so, do like everybody else and just babble!! And, btw, the more you write, the better you will get about spelling!

    We don't all know who your relatives are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BPOTW is right! Post like we don't know you ! x

    ReplyDelete